The International Chinese Musculoskeletal Research Society (ICMRS) will hold its 2020 ICMRS-ORS Membership Meeting in Phoenix, Arizona, USA, on February 8, 2020 during ORS 2020 Annual Meeting. This membership meeting is organized to provide a forum for ICMRS members to exchange information in all frontiers of musculoskeletal research to bridge the knowledge gap between the scholars from different research fields. To recognize the achievements of young ICMRS members, Webster Jee Young Investigator Awards will be presented to the winners at the meeting. The winners will be announced during the membership meeting and each awardee will receive an award certificate/plaque and a cash award. All applicants are asked to attend the meeting because the award will only be given to the attendees. Applicants may find details about ICMRS at http://www.icmrs.net. The program of 2020 ICMRS-ORS Membership Meeting will be announced soon.
· Current ICMRS member (for registration: http://www.icmrs.net/join-us)
· First author of accepted ORS abstract for 2020 annual meeting
· Current graduate and/or medical students, postdocs or equivalent, junior faculty members and professionals who received PhD or MD no more than 5 years
· Has not received the award previously
· Applicants are not required to be of Chinese heritage
The accepted ASBMR abstract in both blind and un-blind formats should be submitted to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than January 3, Friday. All submitted abstracts will be peer reviewed in a blind fashion by a review panel appointed by the ICMRS Program Committee. The top scored abstracts will be selected as the winners. As a general rule, no more than one award will be given to the applicants from the same research laboratory/group.